JOONG KI INTERNACIONAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Song Joong Ki Internacional Fan Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Announcement - NEW HOME!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slideshow
Admin
slideshow

Important  Announcement - NEW HOME!!  Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement - NEW HOME!!    Important  Announcement - NEW HOME!!  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 am

Joong Ki International has a new home!

We decided to move to a shinier, more secure house, and we've been pimping our new forum to make sure you find it lovely, and don't miss the old one so much. We will always remember it as our glorious beginning.

All the old member were sent an invitation to join. If, by any chance, you decided to register under a new username, please let us know who you are so that we can give you a warm e-hug.

There're some shiny new features our new board has, among them our shoutbox, more interesting profiles, even a Rank Titles system which I'm sure most of you will like. We've also revamped the emoticon seleccion, bringing tons of interesting ones Very Happy: Explore, tweak around, have fun!

Don't be alarmed by the appearance of the forum, it is still under construction xD ... but we wanted to override the security and functionality of this new server now that we are few people and we are just celebrating the birthday of our beloved Joong Ki ... is there a better date than this to start the forum?

Please ... visit and join us :

http://s4.zetaboards.com/JoongKiInternational/

Welcome back, guys! xD ... thanks in advance albino

Nina and Mica[your lovely banana admin]

P.S : And MSA really wants to go to bed now. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://joongkiinternacional.rpg-board.net
u-mitzie

u-mitzie

PostSubject: lol!   Important  Announcement - NEW HOME!!  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:09 am

I just join here emmm Bueno eres de Perú así que hablaré español (jojo) Pero ya voy al nuevo foro, amo a joong ki jajaja nos vemos allá Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
babymichiie

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - NEW HOME!!    Important  Announcement - NEW HOME!!  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:38 pm

hello.. i am new here.. at this forum.. can you send me an invitation to the other forum ? btw, which is the new one actually ?
Back to top Go down
dindaridha

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - NEW HOME!!    Important  Announcement - NEW HOME!!  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 am

hello...i'm new here... so glad to meet the other ki aile,,^^
Back to top Go down
caramelpuddingg

caramelpuddingg

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - NEW HOME!!    Important  Announcement - NEW HOME!!  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 pm

oh my no wonder this forum has been so inactive. anyways i just registered to the new one, you guys should just direct this page staight to the new one so people get less confused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/user/2832-caramelpuddingg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement - NEW HOME!!    Important  Announcement - NEW HOME!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement - NEW HOME!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JOONG KI INTERNACIONAL  :: SONG JOONG KI Internacional Fan Club :: Song Joong Ki Internacional-
Jump to: